Request More Information
Career Opportunities at Chroma
Are you looking for a career with a world leading supplier in Automatic Testing Equipment? Since 1984 Chroma has been providing integrated and customized turnkey solutions through Test and Measurement Instruments, Automated Test Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
Please note: Submissions from candidates seeking H1-B visa sponsorships are not being accepted at this time.
We are looking for bright, well motivated individuals to becoming part of our team. We currently have openings for the following positions:
Sales Engineer (Optoelectronics)
Chroma ATE, Inc., a 35 year old world leading supplier of Test, Measurement, Inspection and Automation solutions is expanding their team in North America and around the world. The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen and experience in or understanding of test systems and solutions for Optoelectronics.
- Responsible for successfully managing sales effort in North America and globally by Generating, Pursuing, Qualifying and Closing Sales
- Penetrate targeted accounts, identify all decision makers and expand solution market share
- Make regular sales calls building and nurturing long term relationships through problem solving, knowledge, service and solution sales
- Create & Present technical proposals and presentations to key decision makers including executive board level professionals
- Support trade shows and technical events
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with other sales channels and key customers.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Experience of financial and commercial contract negotiations
- Understanding industry dynamics, the competitive environment and customer business drivers
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make it happen
- Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong Listening skills to understand client’s values and dominant needs
- Highly organized displaying good judgment in time management
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills and ability to work cross-functionally in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Computer Skills related to creation of reports, presentations and managing CRM
- Bachelor's in a technical field (BSEE, BSME, BSc, BSPhy, or equivalent)
- Solid engineering background capable to drive technical discussions for LEDs, Laser Diodes, Photodetectors and optical engines
- 3 – 5 years outside sales of capital equipment sales.
- Overnight Travel: 10% - 40% (some international travel)
- Must be a US Citizen or have the right to work in the USA (no international sponsorships available)
Full time, w/ Corp. Benefits: 401k Match, PTO, Medical / Dental / Vision
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org